Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Touch of Blog: "BlogReady!"

Okay. I think this is it. I have finally decided to make “A Touch of Blog” as my main blogsite. Let this be officially known as of today. I made some changes on its title description and some of the wording was copied over from “Blogtivity”. It’s only fitting as the latter preceded the other based on its concept. I can now concentrate working on other subjects and ideas. And now I only have this blogsite to maintain unless there’s a need for me to work on the others for some reason. The original title description for “A Touch of Blog” is shown below:

"A Touch of Blog" seems to be an appropriate blogsite for my default but even that remains to be seen. It depends on what's currently on my mind I guess until I decide what's final. Even that may change... My other Blogs are listed on the sidebar below. Blog To Blog was my 1st, Blogtivity transformed into this site, and Every Blog... was created as an extra. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com